[blindreplay] Re: replay suite questions

  • From: "G.W. Cox" <gwcox2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2008 10:55:02 -0600

I read with some interest your posts on the betas for Media Catcher and Converter. How are the betas going and where can I find them? I'm licensed for whatever. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>

From: Leslie Bee <leslie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sunday, August 3, 2008, 10:49 AM
Howdy Darren and the rest of you -

All of Applian's products are donwload only. We do sell
a back-up CD of the programs if you want to have that - but
that is the only non-downloadable item we sell.  We have
great tech support and if for any reason you aren't
satisfied with anything you order we absolutely stand behind
our 30-day money back guarantee.  I hope that helps,

Leslie
from Applian