[blindreplay] Re: replay radio settings question

  • From: "susan" <susan.wojtecki@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2014 11:19:49 -0500

Hi Petro,
I figured it out, smile. Must have entered that dialogue combo box and entered down to Finnish, hearing it of course as finish with single N and then pressed okay, shows what silly mistakes you can make when tired. Thanks for the help.

Susan

-----Original Message----- From: Petro T. Giannakopoulos
Sent: Friday, January 31, 2014 9:09 PM
To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [blindreplay] Re: replay radio settings question

Try this.
With Replay Radio 9 up and running.
Press alt+h then letter l then letter e.
That is alt+h to bring up the help menu bar.
Letter l for language.
Letter E for English
If you get a dialog box with cancel / Ok. Re-read that dialog with your
route JAWS to PC cursor or whichever screen reader you have. See if it says
'English' in that dialog. If not choose cancel.
The other thing is get sighted assistance when in that help menu > language
submenu and set it to English.
Try typing letter 'en' if letter e didn't work the first time. That is
letter e tthen n which are the frist two letters in the word English in the
combo box / drop down.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Susan Wojtecki" <susan.wojtecki@xxxxxxxxx>