[blindreplay] Re: replay problem that was not related to replay

  • From: "rs_denis" <rs_denis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 19:57:03 -0400

Petro, I had to go look because my aging brain just couldn't reconstruct the path I took. I right-clicked (well did the equivalent) on volume in the sys-tray. I left arrowed once to the list of control tabs. One opens on volume. I arrowed to the tab page for audio or audio properties, then tabbed to advanced. I pressed enter and shift tabbed to the tab list. I arrowed over to performance. I then tabbed to the sampling and acceleration items. I believe arrowing to the top maximized each on my computer but this is likely different depending on computer and sound card. The same functions can be reached through the control panel, sounds options, or from the device manager under performance. One of the other paths may be less convoluted, but I listed here the steps I happened to take this time. Please make allowance for the fact I didn't copy everything down first so there may be slight variances in the words and options. I know that these functions are lurking under sounds and audio settings in windows 9XX and windows XP. I have no idea how things might work in vista.

Ron Denis
----- Original Message ----- From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>