[blindreplay] replay player

  • From: "rs_denis" <rs_denis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 19:43:48 -0400

I generally use winamp to play what I have recorded or Windows media player if I want to use the speech compression feature. I tried the replay player today and it initially did not read but appeared to be the windows media player with the menus minimized. Perhaps it is visual and not as usable with speech as the RAV program itself is. Does anybody use the replay player regularly and if so, did you need to make any significant changes to get the screen and choices more screen-reader accessible? Ron Denis