[blindreplay] Re: replay music 3.5and live 365 radio stations

  • From: "Life My Way" <lifemyway@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 08:04:04 -0600

ok, if you go to the site
http://www.filk.com
the songs are not main stream, pop or ther abouts but music that is related
to fantasy, si fi, and other related topics the style of music is filk, and
is geared to those who are fil k music lovers
such artistas as tom smith, kathy mar, golden bough and many more, why does
it not work to use the right tagging?
would an oldier version work better? i just purchased replay music and this
is one of those stations i would like toc apture  does any of the products
from applyin do a better job at getting these songs? then?