[blindreplay] Re: replay music 3.5and live 365 radio stations

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 04:23:51 -0800 (PST)

The recognition database they are using is musicIP last time I checked and to
me isn't as good as the other database Replay Music was using in renaming
songs. Maybe it works better with certains websites. The songs you record with
Replay Music are they mainstream (popular) or very new songs that the musicIP
naming for sure will not recognize. Since you are seeing the actual track
artist and song name when a song is played within Internet Explorer browser use
that information to rename the 'not recognized' songs within Replay Music. When
you see in Replay Music's listview box a song that reads as 'not recognized'
arrow down to it and tab to the 'edit tracks' button and press your spacebar
keyboard key then you will see a dialog box to name your artist and song and
more.