[blindreplay] Re: replay music.

  • From: "Bob Campbell" <robert-c@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 12:04:35 -0800

Hi.   Your serial number will work for older versions  of RM.
If I recall,  version  2.51 of Replay Music used     gracenet to identify track
info.
 Starting with version 3.20, Applian started using a different search engine
for finding song,  artist and album  information.
My experience has been that since making that change, RM is not as efficient in
labeling the recorded music.
I would love to get my  system back to the way it worked back when I first got
RM.
So far, even with uninstalling RM 3 and reinstalling 2.51,
I still have less success with track labeling.  It could be that some parts of
RM 3 are not gone and are  interfering with the track look-up function.
Does anyone have any tips on how to fix   this problem?