[blindreplay] Re: replay media catcher how to split?

  • From: "Life My Way" <lifemyway@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 08:39:47 -0500

i have a strange question how come in replay music, it will sometimes split
the tracks and at times when using the program it will just  record a long
file. i know the stations i am trying to record have long enough  quiet
places for the splitting but it does not seem to work all the time what is
going on with the replay music  program?
do you want the  links of the stations i am trying to record to see what i
mean by it not working  like it is when you sometimes launch the program?
unless there is a setting i am missing to have it always split instead of
sometimes making one big file?