[blindreplay] Re: replay media catcher and audio capturing.

  • From: "Petro Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2014 11:41:04 -0500

Hi Life My Way & Dr. Wilson
My testing only here. The video episode I tried to capture as a video with
RMC5 did not capture and i also got the copyright popup message like you did
but the episode can be captured as an audio only file by doing the following
within RMC5;

Run RMC5
Find the Audio tab control on main UI of RMC5 and hit your enter keyboard
key on this Audio Tab and then tab over to the 'start recording' button and
press enter on this button. Then tab one time from this button and shift+tab
back one time and the button should read as 'stop recording' button. This
tells me its in the recording mode. I then find the Library tab control on
main UI of RMC5 and presses the enter keyboard key on the Library tab
control to make it the active tab. Open your browser and paste in the URL
you gave me and play the episode. Go back to RMC5 and look at your list view
for the recording in MP3 format but it did not record the entire show into
one file but in many segmented files.

Maybe Applian can fix this especially the ability to audio capture. The
video cannot be captured as you know.