[blindreplay] Re: replay media catcher and Torrents

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2013 06:39:09 -0500

Hi Mike
Its great to hear from you!

----- Original Message -----
  From: Mike Pietruk
  To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, November 30, 2013 6:14 AM
  Subject: [blindreplay] Re: replay media catcher and Torrents

  Life

  I'd be very careful using torrents.  There are a lot of very knowledgable
  savvy pc users that won't touch them.  My sighted son, who plays a lot
  with pcs, said that he's seen virus programs and antimalware programs go
  wild when downloading via a torrent.
  I wouldn't personally use one, and I can understand Petro's reluctance to
  test one.

  God isn't as concerned about your circumstances as He is your response
  to your circumstances.

  Taken from "Good Morning Lord" A thought-provoking one minute email Bible
study that's a great way to start the day. Subscribe at this link:

  http://compass.sowingcircle.org/gml/subscribe.cfm