[blindreplay] Re: replay media catcher and Torrents

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2013 06:14:27 -0500 (EST)

Life

I'd be very careful using torrents.  There are a lot of very knowledgable
savvy pc users that won't touch them.  My sighted son, who plays a lot
with pcs, said that he's seen virus programs and antimalware programs go
wild when downloading via a torrent.
I wouldn't personally use one, and I can understand Petro's reluctance to
test one.

God isn't as concerned about your circumstances as He is your response
to your circumstances.

Taken from "Good Morning Lord" A thought-provoking one minute email Bible study
that's a great way to start the day. Subscribe at this link:

http://compass.sowingcircle.org/gml/subscribe.cfm