[blindreplay] Re: replay media catcher and Torrents

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2013 04:32:50 -0500

I never beta tested Replay Media Catcher 5. I was asked to test it out when it
was officially released to the public. Try whatever you know about torrents.
You will not hurt your computer except possibly catch a virus. To be honest I
have read about torrents and a little bit about seeding but that is all I know.
Can you email me privately with some URLs?

As I told you in a past message the Guide tab control within RMC5 is at best
semi accessible. You can find Pirate Bay. Whether it works or not I do not
know. You can add the Guide to the main user interface of RMC5 by pressing
alt+v and pressing Guide in the list.

On main UI of RMC5 simply find the Guide tab control and press your enter key
to activate
Press your tab key a few times and you will land in the Guide screen. I do not
use the guide here. I did manage to do the free audio books there and download
the Mark Twain book which had 45 files.

When in the guide the tab key didn't work for me. You use your up and down
arrow keys and press your enter key on an item.