[blindreplay] Re: replay media catcher 6 and nvda 2015.1 recording.

  • From: "Life My Way" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "lifemyway@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2015 12:20:43 -0500

Petro, please demenstrate you using rmc 6 with nvda latest version .
I think I would like the developers of rmc 6 to install nvda and have them try it as well, if they would. I am kind of thinking that if other screen readers can be used with rmc then nvda should be able to be used with it as well. Like i said nothing reads so what else can i do? If i only used nvda for my screen reader i would be up a creek with out a paddle. So anyone that just uses nvda would not be able to use the product, Now isn't that a big shame?