[blindreplay] Re: replay media catcher 6

  • From: Jeffrey Wilson <jwilson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 09:18:52 -0800

Apologies to the rest of the listing since I do not have individuals’ email
addresses.  Here are instructions for producing debug logs that I will need to
examine.

1) Copy the following address to your clipboard:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVWt4cQVFTU
2) Run Replay Media Catcher 6.
3) Click the Get Support tab on the left. Turn on the "If requested by support
please switch Debug Mode on" switch.
4) Press CTRL + L to place the cursor into the URL field.  Use CTRL + V to
paste in the previously copied address.  Press Enter.

The YouTube video should begin downloading at this point.  Wait 2 minutes to
make sure all downloads are finished.

5) Return to the Get Support tab. Click the top icon that says “Send logs”.
This should place a zipped log file on your Desktop.
6) Please send the zipped log to me.
jwilson@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:jwilson@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Thanks,

Jeffrey Wilson