[blindreplay] Re: replay media catcher 6

  • From: Jeffrey Wilson <jwilson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 09:18:52 -0800

Apologies to the rest of the listing since I do not have individuals’ email
addresses.  Here are instructions for producing debug logs that I will need to

1) Copy the following address to your clipboard:
2) Run Replay Media Catcher 6.
3) Click the Get Support tab on the left. Turn on the "If requested by support
please switch Debug Mode on" switch.
4) Press CTRL + L to place the cursor into the URL field.  Use CTRL + V to
paste in the previously copied address.  Press Enter.

The YouTube video should begin downloading at this point.  Wait 2 minutes to
make sure all downloads are finished.

5) Return to the Get Support tab. Click the top icon that says “Send logs”.
This should place a zipped log file on your Desktop.
6) Please send the zipped log to me.

Jeffrey Wilson
Applian Technologies, Inc.