[blindreplay] replay drivers gone

  • From: "rs_denis" <rs_denis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 11:27:53 -0400

A series of local disasters culminated last week in the computer ceasing to boot up. Got it worked on by a local shop and asked that they not reformat the hard drive if possible. Well, drivers had to be fixed and a few other things. It still has some files needing replacement eventually, but it quite functional as is for now. The problem is that the replay drivers have vanished. Would I be right in assuming that the only way to get them back would be to reinstall the program completely? I should add that stations can be tuned with no problem. The only recording I wanted to make failed because the station was having internet problems, or they changed their link, not sure which yet. Might the program function with my soundcard drivers and not even need its proprietary Replay drivers? Ron Denis