[blindreplay] Re: replay converter questions

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 16:45:24 -0700 (PDT)

Do you own Replay AV 8? If you do then buy the upgrade for Replay AV 8 and you
will get the latest version of Replay Converter 3 included in the upgrade. Yes
you can make DVDS from the .flv files you have using Replay Converter 3+. The
best and easiest way to capture those FLV files is to use Replay Media Catcher
then use Replay Converter 3 to turn these .flv files to DVD -R or +R discs.