[blindreplay] replay capture question

  • From: "Life My Way" <lifemyway@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2013 22:20:50 -0500

Ok, when going to this site.
http://www.watchcartoononline.com/my-little-pony-equestria-girls
and then using my window eyes comand to get to the button  that  click here to
watch free i enter then wait for the page to load.
now i have replay up to grab the url from the site after i use again the b for
button the button i need is in the same place as the click here to watch free.
this button is not labeled.
I enter on it.
the video starts.
but when i find the right url in the list in the window in replay and set up
the recording the  capture of the video does not work.
What is going on here and how can i fix it?
I am using latest replay av, and  either fire fox latest or version 16 on xp
and windows internet explorer version 8 Please advise.