[blindreplay] Re: replay av 8.71

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 04:50:55 -0800 (PST)

Bob
Thank you very much. I heard this application mentioned by computer show hosts
but was not sure it was accessible with JAWS. I will bookmark the Revo website
in my favorites. I will add you to my Skype contacts soon. Been busy here.
Sorry for the delay. My uncle died unexpectedly after losing his wife 3 months
ago.