[blindreplay] Re: replay av 8.71

  • From: "Life My Way" <lifemyway@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 23:15:37 -0600

Ok, Petro and others.
I have gotten the Replay av installed but, can not import the schedual
files.
I tried to place them in the programfiles replayav 8 folder and tried to
bring up replay av but they do not show up.
I also tried to import them from the tools menu and can not do so, what do i
need to do to get them back into replay av?