[blindreplay] Re: replay av 8.71

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 14:49:24 -0800 (PST)

If I were you I would uninstall Replay AV 8 using the Control Panel. Make sure
you uninstall all associated programs like Replay Converter and the others.
Before you do all this make sure you backup the schedule8.dat file. This
contains all your scheduled recordings. Re-download the Replay AV 8 program via
Applian's website to your hard drive. Reboot your computer then install the
Replay AV program.

I have not tested this new version of Replay AV 8 as I have no test computer to
use to do such test anymore.

Hopefully you will be able to uninstall all components of Replay AV via the
Control Panel's add/remove.

If you are told there are 'shared files' do not remove these during the
uninstall process. Again do not uninstall such files if asked.

There is a neat and accessible application available out there that will
uninstall if you cannot uninstall Replay AV and its components. I can't think
the name of this application right now.