[blindreplay] Re: replay av 8.71

  • From: "Life My Way" <lifemyway@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 15:13:51 -0600

if you would like to  do so. i haven't had really to much luck  emailing
support as of late with questions.
What i get is  for the start menu i get the applyn folder and then under
that the other stuff, but when i press r for replay i get the converter and
replay av  from the last version i have installed neither versions work when
entering on the icons so i am asuming i need to reinstall, also  do i need
to purchase the update for the  upper versions or is this one a free update?