[blindreplay] Re: recordings folder in Replay music

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 03:45:45 -0700 (PDT)

Bob
Yes you can install the latest version of Replay Music 3.30.
Starting with Replay Music 3.20 the settings dialog box was
improved tremendously.

Replay Music 3 recordings go to the:
C:\Program Files\Replay Music 3\recordings

Another way to access these recordings you make is to start your
RUN dialog in windows and type in or paste the above path into
the RUN edit box and hit your enter key.

With Windows XP to get to the Run dialog box:
Press your windows key and release it.
Press r and release it.
Edit box appears.
Type in the path you see above into the edit box or paste it
into the edit box and hit enter key.
Better yet memorize this path. The more you do it you will
remember the path.