[blindreplay] Re: recordings folder in Replay music

  • From: "Bob Campbell" <robert-c@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 22:06:17 -0700

Hi Petro.  I moved the recordings folder to C: My Documents
And used add/remove to uninstall  Replay Music 2.51.
Now I notice  that the upgrade is now higher than version 3.20. It's version
3.30  I believe.
So before going with the latest version, is there any reason to stick with
3.20?
Better to ask first, I    thought.
Thanks,
Bob C.--- Original Message -----