[blindreplay] Re: recording mp3

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 10:29:02 -0700 (PDT)

Just my opinion here. If you plan to play the files only on your
computer then the original is best like .asf for Windows Media
Player format. Anytime you convert with RC you are going to lose
quality unless your original recordings in .wav which is the
best but are like 10 times the size of most compressed files.
Keeping things simple here.

If you plan to put the files on a portable device and it only
plays mp3s then you are going to have to convert them to the
.mp3 format to listen to them.

I like .mp3 format because it is a universal format.

I am not sure the Zen Stone player can playback the .asf files
right now.