[blindreplay] Re: recording archived shows of This American Life

  • From: "rs_denis" <rs_denis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 17:42:52 -0400

I can tell you how to get a bunch of older shows but they would be counting back from the current one and you couldn't pick and choose. I don't think replay will do what you want because each archived show has a slightly different number I believe. Accessing the player would also require a code to tell it which show to play. For this kind of operation, I think you need a full featured pod catcher that lists all the possibilities and then allows you to select those you want. RD ----- Original Message ----- From: "dean martineau" <dean92@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>