[blindreplay] Re: recognition problems in RM 2.51

  • From: "Bob Campbell" <robert-c@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 11:48:42 -0700

Thanks Petro And  Leslie.
I'll tinker with  the settings a little more to see if I can diagnose the
problem.
But Replay Music still is my favorite program.   I've spent many hours
finding and  saving music that couldn't otherwise be heard again.
I use it a lot with you tube to convert audio to .MP3.
Back in  the days before version 3, I found a you tube clip of what a mother
says in a  24 hour period.
Replay Music saved and converted it in .MP3 with the title:
 Anita Renfrow-The Lactation Fairy Cometh.
 That's the kind of labeling I was talking about.
I mean, who would have known that?
'hope I can get it up to speed again.