[blindreplay] Re: questions about folders and tagging program

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 00:56:04 -0800 (PST)

1. Run Replay AV 8.
2. alt+f for the file menu.
3. arrow down to settings and press enter.
4. Settings dialog box appears.
5. Make sure you are in the FOLDER tab/property sheet.
6. Look for Save output files to:
7. tab over 1 more time and you will hear Browse button.
8. Press spacebar on browse button.
9. This is a standard windows dialog box.
10. Use your tab key to review this dialog box first.
11. You will see it has a treeview.
12. When you are in this treeview. You will hear close and open
announced by JAWS. Not sure with Windows Eyes.
12. When you hear close you press your right arrow key to open a
folder/directory and when you hear open you can press your left
arrow key to go back one level. You also use your up and down
arrow keys when in a close and open situations.
13. My guess is you will need to press your left arrow key a few
time in this treeview.
14. Eventually you will hear you main hard drive letter like C:\
or local drive C:\ and its level as closed or opened.
15. Make sur its say closed for the drive letter.
16. Now down arrow until you hear your external hard drive
letter. Only you know because every computer is different.
17. Find the folder in your external hard drive you want the
recordings to go to. I don't know your personal preferences
here. You may want to make a folder on your external hard drive
called RAV Recordings before you start with step 1.
18. Locate the folder on your external like "RAV Recordings" and
then tab over to the OK button and press your spacebar.
19. Now in your settings dialog box you should hear the new path
location for output files to be saved to. If not go back and
repeat the steps. The key is to understand treeview structures
and what levels you are navigation to.

I have only shown the basics. The treeview has a make a new
folder feature but leave that alone for now.

Tip:
Just to be sure you know. Go to My Computer icon. Find your
external hard drive. Go inside this external hard drive. Press
function F5 to be sure no folder or file is selected. Press
alt+f, then new, then folder. A edit field box comes up and here
you type in RAV Recordings and press enter key. You have created
a RAV Recordings folder within your external hard drive. Now go
to your RAV program and press alt+f then settings and do my
steps above.

I hope this helps.
Petro