[blindreplay] questions about folders and tagging program

  • From: Kurt Yount <blsmass@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 15:00:28 -0800

First, I can't seem to consistently get to the setting section and am
having difficulty changing my folder names.  I have an external hard
drive and want to save to that, but I can get to the settings easily and
when I try to change and browse for folders I am having problems.  I have
lost yur old podcasts on this subject as I can't find the disks and this
is a new computer.  Any suggestions?  Sorry about this.  I should have
know better.  Kurt