[blindreplay] Re: question

  • From: "Darren Tomblin" <dtomblin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 00:34:06 -0400

mms://mediaservices.ftcsc.k12.in.us/wrft

From: Darren Tomblin <dtomblin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, September 1, 2008, 10:05 PM
I have done that thanks. my question is which caputre method
should be used
with mms streams through the speakers or stream capture. I
tried stream
capture and it seemed like when it was capturing the time
elapsed wan't
changing and when I changed it to go through the speakers
it did but I
didn't get anything recorded. thanks