[blindreplay] Re: question

  • From: "james hooper" <james52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 18:26:33 -0600

as far as i know when i went back up to the link after the session it has been quiet it was only streamed live i guess. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>

From: james hooper <james52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [blindreplay] question
To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, July 1, 2008, 5:07 PM
okay have never used replay i am wondering nfb is streaming
their convention doesn't look like they are arkiving it
could someone either record or contact me off list and give
me tips so i can set it up to record on the days i'll
ge at work.

http://www.eset.com