[blindreplay] public announcement

  • From: "Petro Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2015 09:46:01 -0500

Hi All
Healthy New Year! Hope you are doing well. NVDA is a free screen reader for
the blind is free and very powerful. It does some things better than JAWS.
My experience only. Recently these new voices called Acapela were released
specifically for use with the NVDA screen reader and thought some of you
want to know this info. The main drawback for NVDA had been its robotic
voices unless you bought the premium voices from a Portuguese company and
now from Acapela. Below is the sample voices page for Acapela;

http://www.acapela-nvda.com/samples-of-colibri-and-high-quality-voices/

Right now, I cannot afford these voices but would appreciate any feedback
about these voices by private email.

Thank you.

---