[blindreplay] problem with scheduler

  • From: "susan wojtecki" <susan.wojtecki@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 07:50:49 -0400

Hi everyone,
I'm not quite sure how this happened but the names of my shows have all
disappeared from the schedule and all are showing up as "no recording show
unscheduled." I deleted and replaced my recordings folder and reinstalled the
program over the previous installation without results. I also attempted a
system restore but think my main drive is too full to allow this as was told
that there were no restore points available.  Any help would be much
appreciated.

Susan

database 5049 (20100422) __________

http://www.eset.com