[blindreplay] problem with a stream

  • From: Susan Wojtecki <susan.wojtecki@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 19:44:56 -0500

Hi everyone,
I've recently run into a problem connecting to any of the listen links
on www.mushroomfm.com and would appreciate if someone could try to
duplicate this for me. I don't think the problem is with Winamp since
I can connect to other Mp3 streams and am also having the same problem
with RealPlayer and Windows Media links. I'm fairly sure the stream
works for most folks and have had no problems in the past with it.
I've been able to download podcasts by use of the url
http://www.mushroomfm.com/podcast/feed. While most of the presenters
on the site upload their programs as podcasts, I would also like to
schedule stream captures for the times when that does not work. I was
advised to use Http://listen.ultrastreams.us:8760 as the url to do
this but think there is a problem with syntax as I cannot record. Any
help with this is much appreciated. Feel free to write privately if
you prefer to susan.wojtecki@xxxxxxxxx and thanks in advance.

Susan