[blindreplay] problem capturing a stream

  • From: "susan wojtecki" <susan.wojtecki@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 14:50:09 -0400

Hi listers,
I am trying to connect to a Loudcity stream via the stream capture method but
can't seem to record. This stream once worked for me at least some of the time,
though I usually had to be present to activate the recording. It is an m3u
playlist file which i think is part of the problem, though I've been successful
with another Loudcity stream both in capturing and scheduling of recordings.
The website is www.radioforlife.net and the url, as near as I can tell, is
http://loudcity.com/stations/radio-for-life/files/show/radio-for-life.asx so
I'd appreciate if someone could try this. Tia.

 I'm having difficulty finding

database 4292 (20090730) __________