[blindreplay] Re: popup window

  • From: "dennis" <dennis.cornelison@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 14:40:45 -0600

its 8.50
----- Original Message ----- From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2008 2:34 PM
Subject: [blindreplay] Re: popup window

They eliminated this popup dialog box with Replay AV 8.50 and if I were you I would wait for Replay AV 8.52 which is being worked on at this time. You will not be interfere no longer with this popup window and I understand this issue you are having there. Go to the Replay AV help menu and choose "about" and see which version of Replay AV 8 you have. Do an alt+h to open the help menu.