[blindreplay] Re: podcast feed problem

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2014 05:47:38 -0500

I tested this. Use the schedule for a future time button in RMC5. Use Direct
Download and RSS Feed. The first combo box setting is the Save From: where you
can tell it to go back in time for older podcasts. I put 12/4/2013 5:30 AM,
After the mute checkbox is the where you tell RMC5 when to start the download
process.

I place check marks in the monday thru friday check boxes.
I set the time zone time.
This feed appears to be weekly.

RMC5 downloaded the December 5, 12 and 19 shows in .mp3 format.

I am curious to see what happens on your end in the next few weeks. Will you
get the .txt files or the good .mp3 files in the future.

  If you get the .txt files change the Save From combo box back in time. This
is before the mute volume check box the Save From combo box.