[blindreplay] Re: podcast feed problem

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2014 21:57:48 -0500

feed updates
You've successfully subscribed to this feed!

Updated content can be viewed in Internet Explorer and other programs that use
the Common Feed List.

View my feeds

You've successfully subscribed to this feed!

All Things Radio.
You are viewing a feed that contains frequently updated content. When you
subscribe to a feed, it is added to the Common Feed List. Updated information
from the feed is automatically downloaded to your computer and can be viewed in
Internet Explorer and other programs. Learn more about feeds.

Subscribe to this feed

All Things Radio.
‎Thursday, ‎December ‎19, ‎2013, ‏‎4:19:30 PM
All Things Radio for December 19, 2013
‎Thursday, ‎December ‎19, ‎2013, ‏‎4:19:30 PM | admin
Hello, and welcome into All Things Radio podcast 232!

Listen or download All Things Radio Podcast 232 for December 19, 2013. .

How to listen:

You may listen live to the podcast at 6:30 p.m. eastern time on the Legend by
going to billsparks.org and clicking on the Legend link. You may also hear the
podcast on ACB Radio Mainstream.

You may also listen on The Conversation Station. Just call 1-712-432-6499 and
follow the prompts. If you would like to download the podcast to listen to at
your convenience, just go to allthingsradio.net where you can find the archive
of all of our previous podcasts.

You may also listen to the Legend 24 hours a day wby phone with Audio Now by
calling 1-716-274-2524.

If you have questions or would like to leave a comment, you may do so by
calling (317) 783-4233. Your comment or suggestions may be featured in a future
podcast.
Here’s what’s happening in Jeff’s radio news segment this week. WDRQ FM Detroit
drops variety hits and goes country with the Nash brand.
WWRL in New York drops liberal talk to go Spanish.
WBEB in Philadelphia, rebrands as More FM.
We’ll wrap up with a look at what’s happening on the street and conclude our
look at the November Personal People Meter readings.

Jenny has lots of call letter and frequency changes in her Call letter and
format changes for this week.

Coming up in walt’s Retro Radio 180 this week:
An Aircheck of Russ Conrad on K e x, Portland, Oregon from December 13, 1958.

In Bill’s Market scope this week, he takes time to thank all the people who
listen to the All Things Radio podcast. Bill demos and discusses the extensive
directory of Christmas stations he has put together at
www.billsparks.org.
We encourage you to take some time and enjoy listening to your favorite
Christmas station.

Jeff’s featured stations for this week is:

A rebroadcast of the featured station from All Things radio Podcast 137.
We take a listen to Christmas Vinyl, and an air check of WMCA from December 21,
1960
and their radio announcer Joe O’Brien.

Comments (0)
atr232.mp3
All Things Radio for December 12, 2013
‎Thursday, ‎December ‎12, ‎2013, ‏‎4:33:16 PM | admin

Listen or download All Things Radio Podcast 231 for December 12, 2013. . Hello
and welcom into All Things Radio podcast 231!

How to listen:

You may listen live to the podcast at 6:30 p.m. eastern time on the Legend by
going to billsparks.org and clicking on the Legend link. You may also hear the
podcast on ACB Radio Mainstream.

You may also listen on The Conversation Station. Just call 1-712-432-6499 and
follow the prompts. If you would like to download the podcast to listen to at
your convenience, just go to allthingsradio.net where you can find the archive
of all of our previous podcasts.

You may also listen to the Legend 24 hours a day wby phone with Audio Now by
calling 1-716-274-2524.

If you have questions or would like to leave a comment, you may do so by
calling (317) 783-4233. Your comment or suggestions may be featured in a future
podcast.

Jeff’s Radio News segment discusses changes in talk radio in New York City and
Los Angeles California.

Jenny has lots of format changes this week in her call letter and format
changes section this week.

Walt’s Retro Radio 179 features A 1969 aircheck of Gary Gears on an armed
forces station in Viet Nam.
Walt wraps things up this week with A 1985 aircheck of Jerry Kay on K H I T,
Seattle.

Bill’s Market Scope this week takes a look back in time. We take a listen to
the sign on of WSAI 1530 AM in Cincinnati which took place this week 9 years
ago. The station didn’t last, but the memories are great!
Next we go to Canada and the move of AM station CKKW to Kfun 99.5 and listen to
how much better they sound on FM. We will listen to this classic hits station
and what it sounds like today, in a future market scope.

first, from Birmingham Alabama, WEZZ Fm, a soft oldies format. The second
station we’ll listen to is the Christmas Lights channel on iHeart radio.
Jeff’s featured stations this week are

Comments (0)
atr231.mp3
All Things Radio for December 05, 2013
‎Thursday, ‎December ‎05, ‎2013, ‏‎3:05:16 PM | admin
Hello, and welcome into All Things Radio podcast 230!

Listen or download All Things Radio Podcast 230 for December 05, 2013. .

How to listen:

You may listen live to the podcast at 6:30 p.m. eastern time on the Legend by
going to billsparks.org and clicking on the Legend link. You may also hear the
podcast on ACB Radio Mainstream.

You may also listen on The Conversation Station. Just call 1-712-432-6499 and
follow the prompts. If you would like to download the podcast to listen to at
your convenience, just go to allthingsradio.net where you can find the archive
of all of our previous podcasts.

You may also listen to the Legend 24 hours a day wby phone with Audio Now by
calling 1-716-274-2524.

If you have questions or would like to leave a comment, you may do so by
calling (317) 783-4233. Your comment or suggestions may be featured in a future
podcast.

Here’s what’s happening in Jeff’s Radio News segment this week:
Clear Channel partners with Country Music Tv.
Mike Huckaby leaves his long form syndicated radio show.
We’ll let you know what’s happening on the street.
We wrap things up with a look at the personal people meter reading for November.

One of the highlights of Jenny’s call letter and format changes for this week
is the change of several Michigan radio stations from CHR to contemporary
Christian with a change in slogans as well.

Walt’s Retro Radio segment this week features:
A December 1963 aircheck of WJIM in Lansing Michigan.
and we wrap up with some vintage PAMS jingles.

This week, Bill takes a look at WLYB in Livingston Alabama.
This is a new station at 96.3 playing a variety hits format. We take a listen
to their sign on. This market scope is provided by
formatchange.com.

Jeff’s featured station this week is from Westchester county New York. The
station is WXPK FM. The station plays an Album oriented rock format. Let’s take
a listen to the top 10 at 10.

Comments (0)
atr230.mp3
AllThings Radio for November 21, 2013
‎Thursday, ‎November ‎21, ‎2013, ‏‎3:49:25 PM | admin
Hello, and welcome into All Things Radio podcast 229!

Listen or download All Things Radio Podcast 229 for November 21, 2013. .
How to listen:

You may listen live to the podcast at 6:30 p.m. eastern time on the Legend by
going to billsparks.org and clicking on the Legend link. You may also hear the
podcast on ACB Radio Mainstream.

You may also listen on The Conversation Station. Just call 1-712-432-6499 and
follow the prompts. If you would like to download the podcast to listen to at
your convenience, just go to allthingsradio.net where you can find the archive
of all of our previous podcasts.

You may also listen to the Legend 24 hours a day wby phone with Audio Now by
calling 1-716-274-2524.

If you have questions or would like to leave a comment, you may do so by
calling (317) 783-4233. Your comment or suggestions may be featured in a future
podcast.

Jeff’s radio news segment discusses changes in Rhode Island and Pennsylvania,
takes a look at what’s happening on the street and finishs looking at the
Personal People meter reading for October.

Jenny has lots of format and network changes this week in her Call letter and
format changes segment.

Walt’s Retro Radio 177 features coverage of the assassination of John F.
Kennedy.

Bill’s marketscope this week takes a look at Scanner Radio Deluxe for IOS which
keeps you up to date when disaster strikes. this is a free app you can obtain
from the Apple store. We then present part 2 of his feature on Joe Elliott.

This week Jeff’s featured station takes a look back at WBZ AM on November 3rd
1963. This aircheck is of Dave Maynard during his Sunday survey show. This
helps illustrate the mood of the country just 2 weeks before the JFK
assassination.

Comments (0)
atr229.mp3
All Things Radio for November 14, 2013
‎Thursday, ‎November ‎14, ‎2013, ‏‎5:12:47 PM | admin
Hello, and welcome into All things Radio podcast 228!

Coming up in Jeff’s Radio News segment, John Gambling retires from WOR AM,
we’ll take a look at what’s happening on the street as more companies report
their third quarter earnings.
We’ll wrap things up by continuing our look at the Personal People Meter
readings for October.

Jenny tells us about lots of stations that were silent that are now getting new
formats. More stations are changing to CBS sports and several stations are
changing call letters. All of this coming up in the call letter and format
changes for this week.

In Retro Radio 176 we have an aircheck from 1984 of Dick Biondi as the morning
man on Chicago’s WBBM FM.
Walt wraps up with some vintage 70’s jingles from PAMS.

This week’s Marketscope is part one of a feature of Joe Elliott from
Louisville. This week covers his layoff by Clear Channel. We will pick up Part
2 next week with his new station.

This week Jeff’s featured station is Hiveld Stereo from South Africa. This
station has a Top 40 format.

How to listen:

You may listen live to the podcast at 6:30 p.m. eastern time on the Legend by
going to billsparks.org and clicking on the Legend link. You may also hear the
podcast on ACB Radio Mainstream.

You may also listen on The Conversation Station. Just call 1-712-432-6499 and
follow the prompts. If you would like to download the podcast to listen to at
your convenience, just go to allthingsradio.net where you can find the archive
of all of our previous podcasts.

Listen or download All Things Radio Podcast 228 for November 14, 2013. .

If you have questions or would like to leave a comment, you may do so by
calling (317) 783-4233. Your comment or suggestions may be featured in a future
podcast.

Comments (0)
atr228.mp3
All Things Radio for November 07, 2013
‎Thursday, ‎November ‎07, ‎2013, ‏‎2:05:29 PM | admin
Hello, and welcome into All Things Radio podcast 227!

Coming up this week in Jeff’s radio news Art Bell leaves Sirius Satellite radio.
The FCC gets a new director.
Major radio groups report results for the 3rd quarter.
A little more love hits the airwaves in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
We’ll let you know what’s happening on the street. and wrap up by beginning to
look at the October Personal People Meter.

The website of Radio info.

mailto:Tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Breaking radio news. Radioinsight.com

http://www.radioinsight.com/

Jenny has lots of stations signing on in Texas. Lots of slogan changes in South
Carolina, and much more in the call letter and format changes for this week.

Stationintel.com Call-letter and format changes.

Jenny Sparks contact information

Here’s what’s happening in Retro Radio 175:
An aircheck of Dave Maynard’s show on Boston’s WBZ from Sunday, November 3,
1963.
And finally some 60’s PAMS jingles.

mailto:walt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This week’s Marketscope looks at the enhancements of the sportstalk page at
www.billsparks.org
We go into detail about the new affiliates page and how to listen to your
favorite team.

Bill sparks contact info.

Jeff’s featured station this week is an aircheck of Ron Lundy’s first show on
WABC in New York City.

How to listen:

You may listen live to the podcast at 6:30 p.m. eastern time on the Legend by
going to billsparks.org and clicking on the Legend link. You may also hear the
podcast on ACB Radio Mainstream.

You may also listen on The Conversation Station. Just call 1-712-432-6499 and
follow the prompts. If you would like to download the podcast to listen to at
your convenience, just go to allthingsradio.net where you can find the archive
of all of our previous podcasts.

If you have questions or would like to leave a comment, you may do so by
calling (317) 783-4233. Your comment or suggestions may be featured in a future
podcast.

Listen or download All Things Radio Podcast 227 for November 7, 2013. .

Comments (0)
All Things Radio for October 31, 2013
‎Thursday, ‎October ‎31, ‎2013, ‏‎8:27:40 AM | admin
Hello, and welcome into All Things Radio podcast 226!

Jeff takes a look at what’s happening in the world of radio. Jeff take a look
at the arrest of a disc jockey, what’s happening on the street and a final look
at the Personal People meter ratings for September.

The website of Radio info.

mailto:Tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Breaking radio news. Radioinsight.com

Jeff Bennett’s contact info.

Jenny has lots of stations signing off and several stations that were silent
changing to a format in her call letter and format changes for this week.

Stationintel.com Call-letter and format changes.

Jenny Sparks contact information

By request, Walt features a composite aircheck of the same announcer from
Vancouver British Columbia station CKWX. From 1957 and 1984.
Walt wraps up Retro Radio 174 with a montage of PAMS country jingles from the
1960’s and 70’s.

mailto:walt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This week in the Marketscope we take a trip to Union Town Pennsylvania. We take
a listen to WMBS AM 590. This station plays Adult Standards that you don’t hear
on the radio any more and lots of local and national news and sports They cover
the Pittsburgh Steelers, Pirates, and the Penguins.

The WMBS website. Go to www.billsparks.org to listen to the station live.

Bill sparks contact info.

Jeff’s featured stations for this week are KQO

D FM, Stockton, California. This is an old school R&B format. This was a
request from a listener named Jeff.

Mega 100 go to www.billsparks.org to listen live.
Next, we go to Los Angeles, California and KSWD FM which programs a classic
rock format.

100.3 The Sound go to www.billsparks.org to listen to this station.

How to listen:

You may listen live to the podcast at 6:30 p.m. eastern time on the Legend by
going to billsparks.org and clicking on the Legend link. You may also hear the
podcast on ACB Radio Mainstream.

You may also listen on The Conversation Station. Just call 1-712-432-6499 and
follow the prompts. If you would like to download the podcast to listen to at
your convenience, just go to allthingsradio.net where you can find the archive
of all of our previous podcasts.

If you have questions or would like to leave a comment, you may do so by
calling (317) 783-4233. Your comment or suggestions may be featured in a future
podcast.

Listen or download All Things Radio Podcast 226 for October 31, 2013. .

Comments (0)
atr226.mp3
All Things Radio for October 24, 2013
‎Thursday, ‎October ‎24, ‎2013, ‏‎7:24:46 AM | admin
Hello, and welcome to All Things Radio podcast 225!

Coming up in Jeff’s radio news segment Baseball teams in Atlanta and New York
change broadcast channels.

The website of Radio info.

mailto:Tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Breaking radio news. Radioinsight.com

Jeff Bennett’s contact info.

With the opening of the Federal Government, the FCC is back up and running.
We’ll take a look at what’s happening on the street and wrap up with another
final look at the Personal People Meter ratings for September.

Jenny talks about several stations in North Carolina signing off and lots of
changes in Ohio.

Stationintel.com Call-letter and format changes.

Jenny Sparks contact information

Walt starts Retro Radio 173 with an aircheck from July 22, 1966 of Larry Lujack
on KJR, Seattle
Then he wraps up with some PAMS jingles from 1964.

mailto:walt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bill’s Market Scope this week takes a look at OTR Stream which is a free app
that allows you to listen to hundreds of old time radio shows on the i-Device
of your choice.

Bill sparks contact info.

Jeff’s featured stations this week fill a request from Jaime in Tampa, Florida
who wanted to hear the 2 top 40 stations that serve the market. First, we will
listen to WPOI FM,

WPOI go to www.billsparks.org to listen to this station live.

then we will take a listen to WFLZ FM.

WFLZ go to www.billsparks.org to listen to this station live.

How to listen:

You may listen live to the podcast at 6:30 p.m. eastern time on the Legend by
going to billsparks.org and clicking on the Legend link. You may also hear the
podcast on ACB Radio Mainstream.

You may also listen on The Conversation Station. Just call 1-712-432-6499 and
follow the prompts. If you would like to download the podcast to listen to at
your convenience, just go to allthingsradio.net where you can find the archive
of all of our previous podcasts.

If you have questions or would like to leave a comment, you may do so by
calling (317) 783-4233. Your comment or suggestions may be featured in a future
podcast.

Listen or download All Things Radio Podcast 225 for October 24, 2013. .

Comments (0)
atr225.mp3
All Things Radio for October 17, 2013
‎Thursday, ‎October ‎17, ‎2013, ‏‎9:37:42 AM | admin
Hello, and welcome into All Things Radio Podcast 224!

Jeff’s Radio news for this week will discuss WBAI is looking to lease out its
programming.
CBS is working on a plan to sell advertizing to small business through internet
streaming.
We’ll highlight what’s happening on the street and take a final look at the
Personal People Meter rating for September.

The website of Radio info.

mailto:Tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Breaking radio news. Radioinsight.com

Jeff Bennett’s contact info.

Jenny has lots of slogan and format changes in her call letter and format
section.

Stationintel.com Call-letter and format changes.

Jenny Sparks contact information

Walt’s Retro Radio 172 features September 14, 1957 aircheck of CJOR Vancouver
BC with Brian Forst playing the top hits of the day.
Walt wraps it up with an October 6, 1957 CBS tv special report on the Russians
launch of Sputnik.

mailto:walt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bill’s Market Scope this week features the switch of WSHE-variety hits,103.5
Miami to urban. They have used this format before.
This feature was provided by:
formatchange.com

Format Change.com

103.5 The Beat

Bill sparks contact info.

Jeff’s featured stations this week are WBLI FM serving Long Island and WPST FM
serving Trenton New Jersey. Both are CHR stations.

106.1 ‘BLI

94.5 PST

How to listen:

You may listen live to the podcast at 6:30 p.m. eastern time on the Legend by
going to billsparks.org and clicking on the Legend link. You may also hear the
podcast on ACB Radio Mainstream.

You may also listen on The Conversation Station. Just call 1-712-432-6499 and
follow the prompts. If you would like to download the podcast to listen to at
your convenience, just go to allthingsradio.net where you can find the archive
of all of our previous podcasts.

If you have questions or would like to leave a comment, you may do so by
calling (317) 783-4233. Your comment or suggestions may be featured in a future
podcast.

Listen or download All Things Radio Podcast 224 for October 17, 2013. .

Comments (0)
All Things Radio for October 10 2013
‎Thursday, ‎October ‎10, ‎2013, ‏‎9:14:57 AM | admin
Hello, and welcome into All Things Radio Podcast 223!

Jeff discusses the following in his Radio News Segment this week:
The affect of the government shut down on the FCC.
We take a look at what’s happening on the street.
Then, we wrap things up with a look at the September Personal People meter
ratings.

The website of Radio info.

mailto:Tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Breaking radio news. Radioinsight.com

Jeff Bennett’s contact info.

Jenny’s call letter and format changes segment has lots of format changes this
week. Several more stations sign off. And several stations change calls.

Stationintel.com Call-letter and format changes.

Jenny Sparks contact information

Retro Radio 171 features airchecks from Detroit’s WWWW with John Schuster from
1970 and 1972.
We finish things off with a 2002 demo of Pams resings offered as examples of
jingles that could be made available for internet radio shows or stations.

mailto:walt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bill brings you something a little different this week on the Market Scope. We
all know how easy this could happen. Imagine sitting at your computer working
away and spilling a cup of coffee into your Braille display or keyboard. Take a
listen to WHYY during a live broadcast and be glad this wasn’t you.

Bill Sparks contact info.

Thanks to Trent Fogle, Jeff’s first featured station is 2 airchecks from WANS
FM from 1987 and 1988.
We wrap things up with a listen to the 80’s format of 1073 WANS.com

1073wans.com listen live!

How to listen:

You may listen live to the podcast at 6:30 p.m. eastern time on the Legend by
going to billsparks.org and clicking on the Legend link. You may also hear the
podcast on ACB Radio Mainstream.

You may also listen on The Conversation Station. Just call 1-712-432-6499 and
follow the prompts. If you would like to download the podcast to listen to at
your convenience, just go to allthingsradio.net where you can find the archive
of all of our previous podcasts.

If you have questions or would like to leave a comment, you may do so by
calling (317) 783-4233. Your comment or suggestions may be featured in a future
podcast.

Listen or download All Things Radio Podcast 223 for October 10, 2013. .

Comments (0)
atr223.mp3
Show all items
Displaying