[blindreplay] Re: ongoing frustration with Replay Radio

  • From: Jeffrey Wilson <jwilson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2014 13:59:47 -0800

There are no known conflicts between our current software and Replay AV.
Additionally, switching subscriptions will not affect program performance since
the registration components are separate from the recording components (with
the exception of demo mode limits).

It sounds like you have a problem with one of the schedules or the Windows Task
Scheduler itself.  Replay Radio uses the Windows Task Scheduler to launch
recordings at appropriate times.  I recommend that you open the Windows Task
Scheduler and determine if it generates any error messages.  If not, then you
will want to delete Replay Radio schedules.  You don’t necessarily have to
delete them all - you can do it one-by-one and hopefully you will come upon the
bad schedule.  Since you wrote that this only started happening recently, I
recommend deleting recently created schedules first.

In your follow up message, you wrote that “streams simply don’t download”.
This sounds like a system configuration problem, although it could be due to
how the schedules are setup.  What are you trying to record?  Was it something
from our Guide/database?

Jeffrey Wilson
Applian Technologies, Inc.