[blindreplay] ongoing frustration with Replay Radio

  • From: "susan" <susan.wojtecki@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2014 08:49:53 -0500

Hi everyone,
I have had Replay Radio for almost a year on a Windows 7 system running with
JAWS 12. While it initially worked without problems, for the last several
months I have seen a startup error that basically says “unexpectedc error,
value does not fall within the expected range”, followed by ok and cancel
buttons. Several attempts to reinstall have failed to clear this message. I am
able to use the quick record function to save content but cannot retain
scheduled recordings whether entered manually or through the radio guide. Is
there some possible conflict between this program and Replay-AV? I am hesitant
to remove Replay-AV completely since it allows me to stream capture most of the
streams I want to schedule that Replay Radio currently does not. The only
exception to this is www.the-phoenix.net where the URL copied directly from
station announcement is
Listen.the-phoenix.net:8007. This does not work through stream capture in
either program now although seems to have been better in the past. Any help
with this on or off list is much appreciated.