[blindreplay] Re: no more real mdeia on bbc

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 09:47:47 -0700 (PDT)

This issue was reported by me over 6 months ago to Applian and the developer
pertaining the Tools menu. I posted a solution on this. Use your Jaws cursor
mode, locate the word 'tools' with navigation keyboard keys and when on the
letter 't' from the word 'tools' do a JAWS left mouse click and you will get
the complete list of items within this tools menu. Don't forget to go back to
regualr mode when done.