[blindreplay] new versus old replay video capture

  • From: blsmass@xxxxxxxx
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 01:58:13 -0700

I am using a copy of replay video capture from a couple years ago.  Most
often when I use it these days and try to find a stream it comes back as
unknown.  I use it for finding radio streams to add to replay.  I am
wondering if anybody thinks I would really gain anything by ordering the
new capture program.  Also from the posts here it looks like it is very
difficult to use.  Except for the "unknown recognition of stream
difficulties" problem it seems to work pretty well.  If anybody has any
suggestions please let me know.  Kurt