[blindreplay] need help with Replay music

  • From: "susan" <susan.wojtecki@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 19:13:05 -0400

Hi everyone,
After using Replay-AV without more than occasional hiccups for several years, I
finally decided to purchase the Replay Capture suite. I was especially
interested in using Replay Music but this is the one program I can’t seem to
get working. I’m using Windows 7 with a Realtech HD soundcard and JAWS 12 and
can’t seem to get a recording even though I think I have the administrative
permissions and firewall settings as they should be. When I play a stream the
interface seems to show a percentage reading that changes but not the track
list or change in the time display as in Petro’s tutorial re Replay music 3. I
occasionally record software speech from JAWS and once by some fluke got a few
seconds from a song that was streaming but not enough to recognize. Any help or
ideas would be much appreciated. Even step by step help might be good since I
may be missing something simple. Tia.