[blindreplay] live 365 streams

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 12:26:18 -0700 (PDT)

Petro says:

1. Run Replay AV 8
2. Start the URL Finder
3. Go to live 365 site
4. Sign in
5. play the stream
7. Look at the URL Finder list paying attention to the URLs it
found for you
8. select the URL and choose the add button.
9. The edit shows properties dialog box appears.

Response from Applian Tech:

I had received that message from Leslie yesterday and responded
that Live
365 uses too many different protocols to have a consistent way
to figure out
their URLs. Furthermore, to launch a Live 365 stream, a username
/ password
is always attached. The URL that is determined for any
particular Live 365
stream would probably be computer specific based upon the
username /
password. So, to answer the question, we can't enter a URL in
our database
for this stream, but the user themselves may be able to enter
the URL - as
determined by the URL Finder - for a station in their manage
show list. They
would use the Add Show Manually option from the Shows link on
the Replay A/V
interface to add a station to their manage show list.