[blindreplay] Re: it looks like Clerar Channel streams are now broken ...

  • From: "Jeff Bishop" <jeff.bishop@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 12:46:13 -0700

Hmmm, when did that start for you?
----- Original Message ----- From: "pasquale acquaviva" <noahpeal73107@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2009 11:18 AM
Subject: [blindreplay] Re: it looks like Clerar Channel streams are now broken ...

hi folks,

I've been recording using the stream capture mode and everything's working fine. There is, however, one difference with a lot of the Clear Channel stations now--I don't know why. When you select a Clear Channel station, via the Replay A/V Program Guide, like KFI, you can't start playing the station until you start moving down the Applian link that appears when you hit the Enter key at the pop-up prompt. When you are brought to this Applian Clear Channel link, move down the page with the mouse until you get to the word Ready. at that point, right-click on this word. You will be taken to a context menu which has, as one of its choices, Play/Pause. Tap the Enter key on this choice, and the station will begin playing.

I have know difficulty whatsoever when I try to record KFI, for example, when the station is in my station list and the special Clear Channel URL is used in the properties for that given station.

Regards
- --
Pat Acquaviva