[blindreplay] Re: is anybody else having the same problems I am

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 18:10:42 -0400

Replay AV 8 still working via media guide. I run Replay AV 8, Choose tools menu
with alt+t, choose media guide and press enter. You must use the media guide
found within Replay AV 8. Found WSB Atlanta station. Choose the add link. If
nothing happens for you, then do an alt+tab or a couple of times until you have
focus the Edit Properties dialog screen. You will be in the name edit box with
station listed in it. For this, we would hear WSB in the name edit box. I also
see the URL for the station in the same usual edit properties dialog box. JAWS
14. I recorded WSB and you can download it below. Its an FLV file which Winamp
supports.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7178104/WSB%20test%20Oct%2010.flv

I will test next with NVDA 2013.2 screen reader.