[blindreplay] is anybody else having the same problems I am

  • From: Kurt Yount <blsmass@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 14:46:52 -0700

I have been writing here about not being able to add podcasts and not being able to add radio stations. Is anybody else having this problem or is it just me? I need to know the answer because if this is an isolated problem only with me I won't yell at replay about it. I reinstalled the program and it still does the same thing. If everybody else can add podcasts without it jumping to the add about replay and if the program adds them as new shows to be edited please let me know. Thanks. Kurt

--
Kurt Yount