[blindreplay] Re: i'm still having problems with listening to xm radio channels

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 13:56:06 -0700 (PDT)

Run Replay AV 8 application. Go the the Record menu bar with alt -R if you use
JAWS. You will see XM in the list and hit your enter key. You will get the
"properties" dialog box which contains multi-page tabs like basic, recording,
schedule, output within this dialog box. In the basic tab is where you tell
Replay AV 8 your username, password, channel number to tune to. To set start
and end recording times you go to the "schedule" tab. Choose Ok to save your
settings. After doing all this you will see the XM info in a list box on the
main interface of Replay AV 8.

When I said double check your username and password I meant just that. We
always type in a character wrong in a edit box sometimes.