[blindreplay] Re: how to use the dvr feature in replay media catcher 6

  • From: "Petro Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2015 07:46:54 -0500

Dr. Wilson please respond when available.
Try ctrl+l to activate the URL field and hit enter key while in the DVR mode
screen. I am only guessing here but I believe visually there are some
unlabeled buttons on this DVR interface that need labeling or better yet for
Applian to create keyboard shortcuts for us in order to get it to work
properly.