[blindreplay] Re: how can i update a podcast?

  • From: "Robin G. Plitt" <plittr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 10:09:01 -0400

You do need a podcatcher to download the latest episodes automatically. When a show is put into an RSS feed, the podcatcher checks the feed and downloads shows you don't have yet.

Replay AV has a built-in podcatcher. Just add the feed URL manually and make sure you save the show as a podcast.

Robin
----- Original Message ----- From: "Susan Wojtecki" <wojtecki@xxxxxxxxxxx>