[blindreplay] Re: how can I get station urls in replay 9

  • From: Jeffrey Wilson <jwilson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2014 09:54:06 -0700

Yes, the schedule formats between Replay AV, Replay Radio 8, and Replay Radio 9
are not compatible.  Different developers worked on the software. The URLs for
Replay Radio 9 are in a different database which is updated and maintained.
That maintenance is part of the low cost subscription.

Jeffrey Wilson
Applian Technologies, Inc.